Introducing the Dogs Trust Unisex Crewneck Sweater with the 'Tell Your Dog I Said Hi' slogan printed design. If your love for dogs knows no bounds, this sweater is a must-have addition to your wardrobe.
For those of us who share an unbreakable bond with our four-legged friends, this sweater serves as a stylish and heartfelt declaration. It's not just a piece of clothing; it's a statement of love and dedication to our canine companions.
The 'Tell Your Dog I Said Hi' crewneck sweater is not just a fashion statement; it's a cozy and comfortable addition to your daily attire. Made with premium materials, it boasts a super soft finish that's a joy to wear. Whether you're enjoying long walks on the beach or catching up with friends over coffee, this classic crewneck sweater is the perfect choice for dog enthusiasts.
Beyond its stylish appeal, this sweater also serves a noble purpose. By wearing it, you not only declare your pride in being a dog person, but you're also contributing to a meaningful cause. You’ll be making a difference to abandoned and surrendered dogs.
The 'Tell Your Dog I Said Hi' sweater comes in four stunning colors - French navy, blush pink, grey and bottle green, and is available in four sizes S, M, L and XL ensuring that you find the perfect fit. For exact sizing, see our size guide .
Whether you're shopping for the ideal gift for a fellow dog lover or treating yourself to a symbol of your canine devotion, this sweater is a brilliant way to make a statement to the world while making a difference in the lives of dogs in need. So, wear it with pride and share the love with every dog you meet!
- By buying from the Dogs Trust Shop you're saving the lives of dogs who may have experienced neglect in the past
- All of the profits help abandoned, surrendered and rescued dogs get back on their paws
- Together, we're giving dogs in desperate need the safety, love and care they deserve
- Your purchase today will help hundreds of dogs find their forever home and live a life full of joy and happiness
- Thank you so much for helping to change hundreds of furry lives forever