ALL PROFITS FROM THIS WEBSITE GO DIRECTLY TO DOGS TRUST IRELAND
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and s1. By plaubject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. All payments are made through STRIPE.com payments systems
Delivery Methods & Times
3. We currently only deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. All orders placed before 12.00 GMT (Monday - Friday) are dispatched within 10 working days. Orders placed after this or at weekends are shipped the next working day.
Republic of Ireland - Standard Delivery is €5.00 and takes approximately 1 - 3 working days.
Northern Ireland - Northern Ireland delivery is €5.00 and takes approximately 2 - 3 working days.
Europe - We currently do not ship to the UK or mainland Europe but we’re working on this. If you are looking to order for UK or European shipping why not visit our partners in the UK on http://www.dogstrustgifts.com/
4. Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturdays, Sundays, Good Friday, and bank or public holidays.
5. Deliveries for both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland are made using Fastway. Accordingly deliveries will arrive between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. There are no Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
6. Postage & packing for all Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland standard deliveries cost €5.00. The estimated delivery time is usually approximately 1 - 3 working days for the Republic of Ireland and 2 - 3 days for Northern Ireland. The shipping fee is only paid on a per order basis, even if your order consists of more than one parcel.
7. Once your order is shipped you will get an email notification with your order number. Fastway will deliver items nationwide by close of business the next working day.
8. Whenever we have free delivery promotions, the free delivery only applies as part of a promotional offer and is only available as standard delivery.
9. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to express orders and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or uncontrollable forces for which we will not be responsible.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
10. We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from us. However, should you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make the process as quick and convenient as possible.
11. All products (excluding sale items) are protected by a 14 Day Money-back Guarantee. In accordance with the EU (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel an order for any reason and receive a full refund or product exchange if you inform us of your decision to cancel by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email), within 14 days of receiving your item(s). To meet the cancellation deadline it is sufficient for you to send your communication notifying us of your decision to cancel before the 14 days has expired.
12. Any item(s) received must be returned to the address provided below without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. This deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
13. All sale items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. Any sale item received after this will be sent back to the original delivery address.
14. Note: Any item that is soiled and/or damaged (including excessive odour of perfume, smoke, etc.) will not be refunded and any returned items will be sent back to the original delivery address.
15. All items properly returned under this policy are eligible for a refund. If you choose a refund, the full purchase price of the returned item(s) (delivery fees are excluded) will be credited when the item(s) have been received or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the item(s). The reimbursement will be carried out using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
16. The item(s) must be returned to us unused and in as new condition with all packaging and labels intact. Please indicate on your delivery note the item(s) you are returning and the reason.
17. All goods should be returned using a traceable shipping service to:
C/O Axis Media & Print
Unit C2, Bymac Centre,
Northwest Business Park,
18. Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us. If the error is ours, we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Goods returned after the date shown on your delivery note cannot be refunded.
How do I return items?
19. Goods should be returned using the original parcel the goods were received in. This bag has a double sealing tape at the top, so the bag can be reused for this purpose. In the bag you will also find a stick-on address label to the warehouse, please fix address return label to front of package.
20. Please fill in form supplied with reasons for return and whether an exchange or Refund is required. Please post back using traceable mail. Please note that where an exchange is required we will endeavour to get the requested item, but in the case of an item being out of stock you will be notified immediately and a refund will be issued. For all goods sent back as an exchange, customers will not be charged carriage.
21. All refunds will be processed in accordance with our Cancellation and Returns Policy outlined above.
22. Items will be examined to ensure they are returned in good condition. An email will be sent confirming the refund. After you have received the email please allow 7 - 10 business days for the refund to be credited to your account.
23. If the product is returned because it is defective or not the one you ordered a full refund including the delivery charge will be provided after our inspection has taken place.
24. All goods featured on this website constitute an “invitation to treat” and not a formal offer by Dogs Trust.
25. The following are the technical steps required to create a contract to purchase goods via this website:
a) You place an order on the website by selecting an item and following the instructions on the website and finally by clicking on the "make payment" button at check out. You will be able to identify and correct any input errors prior to clicking on the ["make payment"] button;
b) You will receive an "order confirmation" e-mail from us setting out the goods you have ordered and the price including all taxes and delivery costs. This is a confirmation of an order and does not constitute a binding contract between us;
c) Once the payment has been authorised we will despatch the goods to you and send you a confirmatory e-mail at which point there will be a binding contract between us, the language of which will be concluded in English;
d) You should retain all e-mails relating to the order and contract;
e) The details of your specific contract will not be filed by us, but if you do require any information regarding your orders please contact us (for details see Part E of these terms and conditions).
Cancellation by Us
26. We reserve the right not to accept any order at any time for any reason, including if:
a) We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
b) We do not deliver to your area;
c) One or more of the goods ordered was incorrectly described or priced on the website;
d) The payment transaction is not authorised; or
e) You have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
27. If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will refund to you any sum paid by you to us in respect of the order as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
28. As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the website are in stock, however the purchase of goods is subject to availability. If any product is out of stock we will notify you of an approximate delivery date.
Risk and title
29. The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
30. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
31. Our liability for any losses you suffer howsoever arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions of Sale is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product(s) you purchased.
32. This does not include or limit in any way our liability (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) for any matter for which we cannot exclude by law.
33. We are not responsible for indirect losses, including but not limited to: (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits or contracts; (d) loss of anticipated savings; or (e) loss of data; however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
34. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights
35. Your data, as well as information that you may provide at other times during your use of the website, is subject to our Privacy Statement, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
36. While every effort will be made to meet your demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought or other causes beyond our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract with you that is caused by a Force Majeure Event. Our performance under any contract with you is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
37. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dogs Trust's directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
38. If any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale will not be affected and all other clauses shall remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
39. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by contacting us immediately by fax, phone or e-mail (for details see the Contact section at the end of these Terms and Conditions of Sale).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
40. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
41. The above Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute the entire agreement of the parties in respect of the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and this business.
The registered office of Dogs Trust Limited is: Ashbourne Road, Finglas, Dublin 11
Telephone: 01 879 1000